I’m sure this isn’t an authentic recipe but it was damn tasty and very quick to knock together. I had leftovers for my lunch today and it was just as delicious.
For six generous portions you need:
- 3 wholewheat noodle nests
- 1 courgette, cut into bite sized chunks
- 2 carrots, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- Handful baby corn, cut into bite sized chunks
- Handful of mange tout, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 pack of tofu, drained and cut into bite sized chunks
- Handful of tender stem broccoli, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1.5 litres of vegan stock
- 3/4 packet of frozen thai herbs (I like the Waitrose one)
- 1 pack fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 3 thai chillies. finely sliced
- Juice of 1-2 lemons
- Place everything in a large pan apart from the coriander and lemon juice. Bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 2-3 mins until the noodles are cooked and so are the veggies.
- Season with lemon juice, adding more to taste.
- Serve in bowls garnished with the coriander. Nomtastic.