Another quick and easy gift idea here. These are a little sticky to roll so don’t be afraid to just dollop them into cases if you can’t make them into round balls.
For about 30 truffles you need
- 454g christmas pudding
- 125g dark chocolate, melted
- 65ml brandy
- 40g sifted icing sugar with a little extra for dusting
- Crumble the pudding into a bowl and mix in the brandy. Add the melted chocolate and icing sugar and mix into a sticky dough.
- Leave for 5-10 mins to let the chocolate begin to set a little then with cold hands and working quickly take teaspoons of the mix and roll into balls in the palms of your hands. Place into petit four cases.
- Dust with icing sugar and edible glitter and leave to set. These are boozy so best not to let the kids scoff them! Father Christmas would appreciate one though I am sure!