I am sure there will be many people rolling their eyes in horror at the recipe I am about to write but I don’t care. It tasted delicious and was quick and easy. WINNING!
For 4 portions you need:
- 4 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1″ piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp stock powder
- About 100-150ml boiled water
- Place everything in a small pan and combine. Using boiling water helps to soften the peanut butter and make this more manageable.
- Heat gently until slightly thickened, adding more water if necessary. Check seasonings and serve. We like it with noodles or with griddled tofu 😀