Why should martinis get all the fun eh? Sadly no chaser of prosecco to follow, just a healthy dose of fruit and vitamins.
For one portion you need
- 2 oranges, skinned and cut into quarters
- 1 banana
- 1 apple, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 150ml apple juice
- 1 tbsp freshly grated giner
- 1 passion fruit for garnish
- A nutribullet or similar high speed blender
Place everything apart from the passion fruit in a nutribullet goblet and blitz until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour into a serving glass and garnish with the passion fruit. Drink. Pretend this has undone all the bad things you have eaten and drunk over the festive period and beyond.