I’ve come late to avocado toast. And now I can’t stop eating it especially when it’s topped with chipotle chilli flakes and grilled until the tomatoes melt I prefer to use sourdough or seeded bread, but use whatever floats your boat.
For two portions you need:
- 4 slices of toast
- 1 avocado
- 2 large, ripe tomatoes
- salt, pepper and chilli flakes
- Scoop the avocado out of the skin and either roughly mash in a bowl or if the avocado is very ripe, squodge directly onto the toast.
- Top with sliced tomato and season well.
- Grill for about 5 mins until the tomatoes are hot.
- Scoff with optional extra chilli sauce (everything tastes better with hot sauce!)
- Level up in hipster vegan points and grow your beard an extra 1 cm for each slice consumed…