When you’re in a rush for tea, can’t decide what to cook and are running low on fresh vegetables, this curry is the one to make! Quick, nutritious and delicious. What more do you need, apart from someone else to make it for you!
For four portions you need
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 fat cloves garlic, chopped
- 1″ piece of ginger, grated
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped
- 2 tsp each of ground cumin, coriander, garam masala & ground tumeric
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp vegan stock powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 250ml water
- 1 can each of drained kidney beans & black eyed beans (or whatever pulses you fancy)
- Boiled brown rice to serve.
- Saute the onion, garlic and ginger in the oil for 5 mins until softened.
- Add the chilli and dried spices. Cook out for 1-2 mins.
- Add everything else to the pan and bring the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 mins. Check the seasoning and serve.