Quick. Easy. Delicious. Perfect after work fare on a cold and dark evening. Either find a vegan paste or make your own from ginger, garlic, chillies, lemongrass and tumeric blitzed together with an onion.
For a generous four portions you need:
- 250g tofu, pressed over night. We prefer Cauldron. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 3 tbsp curry paste or make your own (see above)
- Whatever veg you fancy. We used 1 leek, 1/4 cauliflower, 1/3 head broccoli, 2 carrots
- 1 tbsp oil
- Begin by sauteing the tofu in the oil in a hot pan.
- Add the paste and cook with 2 tbsp coconut milk for 2-3 mins.
- Add the veggies and remaining coconut milk. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins until the veggies are cooked.
- Serve with rice and soya sauce to season.